Thank you for your interest in becoming a Starting Point leader!
Role of a Starting Point Leader
Starting Point leaders are responsible for providing their groups with vision, direction, and support. Leaders are successful when they are personally growing in their intimacy with God, community with insiders and influence with outsiders, and are leading their groups in such a way as to encourage the group members’ growth in these three relationships as well.
- Be in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ for at least five years
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Be a member of Grace Fellowship Church
- Submit an application, interview with the Groups Pastor, be approved and apprentice with an experienced leader
- Lead a Starting Point group at least once a year
- Lead the group according to the Starting Point Values and Essentials
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
- Identify and develop a qualified co-leader and embrace leader development as a measure of success
- Participate in ongoing training
- Pray for your Starting Point members regularly
- Cast vision for Starting Point members’ transition from Starting Point into a LifeGroup
Have more questions? Please contact
. [expand title="Ready to be a Starting Point Leader? Click Here to Apply" swapalt="Starting Point Leader Application"][gravityform id="18" title="true" description="true"][/expand]