Read the Bible
The Bible is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs about living. It’s God’s Word written specifically to guide us through life.
- Download the Bible App and find a Bible reading plan to help you make the Bible part of your everyday life.
- You can also dig deeper into God’s word with BibleX.
- Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. - Psalms 119:105 NLT
- All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. - 2 Timothy 3:16 NLT
Make Prayer Part of Your Day
Prayer is talking to God, and there’s nothing more powerful than asking for God’s help.
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. - Philippians 4:6 NLT
Talking to God isn’t a one-way street – He wants to talk to us, too. Take time to learn His voice and listen to His direction for you.
- My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. - John 10:27 NLT
Any time we give God credit for His goodness, we are worshipping Him. When we pray, serve, or help others in their faith, we are following God’s will and showing our gratitude for who He is.
- Honor the lord for the glory of his name.Worship the lord in the splendor of his holiness. - Psalms 29:2 NLT